10 Benefits of a Residential Gate
May 11, 2018
A high priority for many homeowners is security and you can’t put a price tag on the safety of your home and family. A residential gate greatly increases safety by giving you control over home access. Installing a residential gate offers additional benefits such as the potential for lowering insurance premiums, increasing your property value, and adding to your home’s aesthetics. Here are 10 benefits of a residential gate for your Delray Beach home.
- Security of Your Property – Thieves are more likely to avoid homes that have a residential gate. To enter the property, the gate will have to be scaled. Thieves will not want to expose themselves by climbing over the gate as they increase their chance of getting noticed.
- Home Decor – Residential gates are available in all types of designs, styles, and colors. A well-designed gate can complement your property’s aesthetics by adding an element of luxury and elegance to the property’s look.
- Family Security – Not only will residential gates help keep out thieves and potential criminals, it will help keep your young children and pets from wandering off of your property.
- Property Value Increase – Since residential gates improve the look of your property, they’ll help directly increase the value of your property. Potential buyers recognize the added security and convenience of a property that has residential gates, which adds to the property’s value.
- Customized Options – The customization options of residential gates aren’t limited to their design. The way the gate functions is also customized to your needs. For example, gates can be built so that swing open, lift up or even recede by sliding into the perimeter.
- Lower Insurance Premiums – Insurance companies determine the cost of your premium by reviewing a few factors about your property. The security residential gates provide not only helps protect your property, but it lowers your homeowner’s insurance premium.
- Return on Investment – If you ever plan on selling your home in the future, having a residential gate helps increase your return on investment (ROI).
- Maintenance – Once installed, gates require little to no maintenance. This saves you time and money as the upkeep for a residential gate is minimum.
- Keeping Critters Out – With a residential gate, stray animals like raccoons will have a difficult time roaming the neighborhood and digging through trash cans.
- Convenience – Gates are surprisingly convenient as they mark the perimeter of your property and establish where the property line is.
XL Fencing is a top rated fencing company that has knowledge and experience with fence installation. We can install a variety of fence types such as wood, PVC, aluminum, and chain link. As a Home Advisor 5 Star award recipient, our service is of the highest quality. If you are thinking about getting a residential gate for your Delray Beach home, contact for a quote at 844-388-8810.